LF help to make my sharpedo/crawdaunt/shaymin deck better [yes I am crazy enough to play sharpedo]

ahoodedman

Yes I play sharpedo cuz I am crazy because rogue decks are the best

This deck list has been working decently well but I know it can be improved, I want help to make improvements that do not ruin the decks purpose, extreme energy and shaymin disruption, A few notes before you reply

-yes I tryed city, it ruins easy lysander 1 hit ko shaymins

-yes I tryed lab, it would work if I had 1 shaymin but that hurts too much consistency

-yes I tryed slowking, but discarding vs moving on to shaymins, I found it hurts shaymin 1 hit ko, and with luna gx coming out and many other cards letting you energy back I think stinking with crawdaunt is better purely based on the upcoming cards and consistency of always disrupting

-I only have 2 shaymins

-I have a spare line of crawdaunt

-I am aware that this deck will be better in expanded because of dark patch, but I want to play standard, + night march puts fear in sharpedos heart [no I am not playing weakness policy and I will never play it in a deck it is too match up dependent]

-the main things I need help improving are consistency and being able to run without needed to hit early game max elixers

this is my current deck list

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 10

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

* 2 Crawdaunt PRC 92

* 4 Sharpedo-EX PRC 91

* 2 Corphish PRC 42

##Trainer Cards - 40

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

* 4 VS Seeker *******

* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92

* 1 Lysandre ******

* 4 Ultra Ball ******

********** Retrieval PRC 126

* 2 Escape Rope PRC 127

* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 3 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

* 1 Devolution Spray DRX 113

* 2 N *******

* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75

* 1 Enhanced Hammer ******

* 2 Float Stone BKT 137

* 3 Professor Sycamore XY 122

* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 10

* 10 Darkness Energy GEN 81

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Wow, great! I also have a Sharpedo/Crawdaunt deck! I had it before the rotation and... it's nice! People gets tired of being energy discarded and then concede.

I made the changes to fit it up to Standard but now, primarily, Garbodor is there. Shuts down the Crawdaunts and Sharpedo alone hardly can win. Also there's no way to remove the tool from Garbo... at least with our list.

There's also a lot of ways to make come back the energies from discard (Megaturbo and others) so it's harder than before.

When I can access the game (not sure if today) I will be glad to analyse a bit more and compare the lists. I don't play it right now but I like a lot the deck. :D

Why not run a copy of Mincinno FCo? Your deck is going to have serious problems with ability lock, obviously, and that Mincinno is the easiest way to shut them down.  It's not as good as Plasma Chatot, but it's unusual to see more than one garbodor in play anyway.  I also feel that you probably want a full four devolution spray, because the power that card packs is amazing in these decks.  Aside from that, there's not much I would change- though you probably want more supporters.  Good luck!

Wow, great! I also have a Sharpedo/Crawdaunt deck! I had it before the rotation and... it's nice! People gets tired of being energy discarded and then concede.

I made the changes to fit it up to Standard but now, primarily, Garbodor is there. Shuts down the Crawdaunts and Sharpedo alone hardly can win. Also there's no way to remove the tool from Garbo... at least with our list.

There's also a lot of ways to make come back the energies from discard (Megaturbo and others) so it's harder than before.

When I can access the game (not sure if today) I will be glad to analyse a bit more and compare the lists. I don't play it right now but I like a lot the deck. :D

thanks for the help

Why not run a copy of Mincinno FCo? Your deck is going to have serious problems with ability lock, obviously, and that Mincinno is the easiest way to shut them down.  It's not as good as Plasma Chatot, but it's unusual to see more than one garbodor in play anyway.  I also feel that you probably want a full four devolution spray, because the power that card packs is amazing in these decks.  Aside from that, there's not much I would change- though you probably want more supporters.  Good luck!

Mincinno and 4 d spray would be clunky, I use vs seeker for full effect of the existing ones but adding an extra N would not be a bad idea at all.

And yes I am hurt by lock [usly garb]  but I only need the shaymins on the first to turns + mewtwo to most commonly paired with garb, is a very easy match up even with out crawdaunt

People don't play this deck because they are crazy, people played this because they watch ptcg radio. I highly doubt someone plays this for other reasons.

My bro got a dislike for no reason, i dont know who did that

Its ok, i dont mind that at all.

Well i mean its a pretty good deck, I just think ptcg radio came up with this idea a few days ago,

If its ur original idea, i apologize. (Even if its not urs it doesnt matter to be honest)

ahoodedman, on 13 Nov 2016 - 3:31 PM, said:

thanks for the help

Well, that's my list when Fates collide was the last set released and before the rotation. This deck is 5W and 1L. Actually I like a lot more to trade and build decks to try than to play and play and play but it was nice for those 6 games and to do Darkness challenges. Not saying the deck were able to win 80% of the matches, but it was easy to play and funny.

##Pokémon - 11

* 3 Sharpedo-EX PRC

* 3 Crawdaunt PRC 92

* 3 Corphish PRC 42

* 2 Yveltal XY, Gen or StS

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Professor Sycamore

* 3 N

* 1 Lysandre

* 1 Skyla

* 1 Xerosic ***

* 1 Hex Maniac

* 2 Team Flare Grunt

* 4 VS Seeker

* 4 Ultra Ball

* 4 Crushing Hammer

* 2 Enhanced Hammer

* 1 Switch

* 1 Super Rod

* 1 Startling Megaphone FLF97

* 3 Max Elixir

* 4 Float Stone

* 2 Energy Retrieval

* 2 Level Ball

##Energy - 10

* 10 Basic Darkness

Of course after the rotation of Startling megaphone and Xero the deck had a big loose of power and Garbodor becomes the main problem to battle against.

Just updated after rotation removing Megaphone and Xero and added 1 Pokémon Ranger and one FFB as a fast way to fill the gaps. But just didn't played a single game waiting for better times (no Garbo or a counter) to update again and maybe play.

I like the FFBs that you run. But the float where so important for both Yveltal and Crawdaunt that I went with that. I tried also with Battle compressor (which now is rotated) but to be consistent was too much space and needing to start with Yveltal. Now could be done with Ninja boy but then were not the card and the Max elixir were nice enough.

I also found that no Devo spray or Scoop up were required with all the hammers and Xero and TFGrunt. UBs and Levels made to have the Crawdaunt in the needed moment.

If you just can take any idea to make yours better, I'll be glad. Good luck!

Well, that's my list when Fates collide was the last set released and before the rotation. This deck is 5W and 1L. Actually I like a lot more to trade and build decks to try than to play and play and play but it was nice for those 6 games and to do Darkness challenges. Not saying the deck were able to win 80% of the matches, but it was easy to play and funny. ##Pokémon - 11 * 3 Sharpedo-EX PRC * 3 Crawdaunt PRC 92 * 3 Corphish PRC 42 * 2 Yveltal XY, Gen or StS ##Trainer Cards - 39 * 2 Professor Sycamore * 3 N * 1 Lysandre * 1 Skyla * 1 Xerosic *** * 1 Hex Maniac * 2 Team Flare Grunt * 4 VS Seeker * 4 Ultra Ball * 4 Crushing Hammer * 2 Enhanced Hammer * 1 Switch * 1 Super Rod * 1 Startling Megaphone ******* 3 Max Elixir * 4 Float Stone * 2 Energy Retrieval * 2 Level Ball ##Energy - 10 * 10 Basic Darkness Of course after the rotation of Startling megaphone and Xero the deck had a big loose of power and Garbodor becomes the main problem to battle against. Just updated after rotation removing Megaphone and Xero and added 1 Pokémon Ranger and one FFB as a fast way to fill the gaps. But just didn't played a single game waiting for better times (no Garbo or a counter) to update again and maybe play. I like the FFBs that you run. But the float where so important for both Yveltal and Crawdaunt that I went with that. I tried also with Battle compressor (which now is rotated) but to be consistent was too much space and needing to start with Yveltal. Now could be done with Ninja boy but then were not the card and the Max elixir were nice enough. I also found that no Devo spray or Scoop up were required with all the hammers and Xero and TFGrunt. UBs and Levels made to have the Crawdaunt in the needed moment. If you just can take any idea to make yours better, I'll be glad. Good luck!

I see how lots of the cards allow your deck to work, but lots of them are now expanded, I will try team flare grunt, yvtail and skyla, thanks

Its ok, i dont mind that at all.

Well i mean its a pretty good deck, I just think ptcg radio came up with this idea a few days ago,

If its ur original idea, i apologize. (Even if its not urs it doesnt matter to be honest)

I thought of sharpedo being good alone time ago but with night march running around hitting for weakness and no way to get energy fast[now there is max], I knew it could not be done.

When ptcg radio made the video I was reminded of my deck list [changed it a little] and went to go buy the sharpedos and crawdaunt.

I said I am crazy to play this deck in the title to hopefully get a few more views [broter sided making a post about "clickbait" titles was funny, but at least I learned] and that sharepedo is not normal and not "good", so putting I am crazy to play it in the title might make someone interested to go see

Archived