Few people in versus?

MondayRush

I've been noticing it taking a bit of time lately to find a match, whereas it was nearly instant back when I started (not too long ago). It still finds a match though, and only a few times have I recognized the name.

I have no problem finding people :) but I am always losing in PVP  :(  :(  :(

Don't worry about it :) Keep trying your best and eventually you will get winning streaks :D

Don't worry about it :) Keep trying your best and eventually you will get winning streaks :D

Yup. Every time I hit the bottom, I win a few and bounce up again.

(Kidding. They don't give enough details that you can know that.)

Yup. Every time I hit the bottom, I win a few and bounce up again.

(Kidding. They don't give enough details that you can know that.)

I am still losing in PVP :( and have yet to win a single match .

Guess I can only play theme style deck :(

I am still losing in PVP :( and have yet to win a single match .

Guess I can only play theme style deck :(

I am guessing you started ptcgo recently, so I would say stick to theme decks for now, once you get enough tickets you can enter theme deck events to get some packs starting your "Capital" of packs in order to use for trading, so if you get any tradable packs, save them to get a bigger collection instead of opening them. Locked packs you get should be opened to expand your collection. There are quite a few decks for beginners to use like night march, full retaliation gyarados etc, you can find lists for these on yewtube channels like YellowSwellow and Team Fish Knuckles etc.

I hope this will help you to be able to get your collection going and eventually start winning :D

I wish you luck on your journey!

Archived