Understanding the new trainer challenge rules - can someone explain thanks

BusterBuddy3117

Can somebody help me understand the new trainer challenge - I believe I have to play each opponent 4 times to get all 4 stars but with 4 different decks - which is fine but how do I know which decks I have already played with that opponent?  I play and also my kids (5&7) and while I may stand a chance of remembering which decks have already played with they have no chance (I am sure I must have understood the rules wrong????) - sometimes they are just trying to get the last star and get a booster pack and have to play all their decks because they don't know which ones have already played with. 

This from the Patch Notes

TRAINER CHALLENGE

• The Trainer Challenge area has received a visual makeover.
  • The 4-star scoring system for each Trainer has been simplified. You now earn a star each time you defeat a particular Trainer with a different theme deck, rather than making gradual progress through a variety of game actions.
  • A Trainer’s difficulty level is now based on stars, rather than a manual selection before the match. Each star you earn for a particular Trainer makes that Trainer harder to defeat.

I think I have just worked this out - there is a tick showing if you have already played with that deck - am sure wasn't there before - anyway all good now. 

Yes, a check mark appears next to the trainer when you've beaten them with the selected deck.  Those check marks were there before, but at the bottom of the screen.

Archived