CapnCraft1213

Wierd Bug? Server Connection Derp? No Idea!

CapnCraft1213

So, I was doing the trainer challenge, and I made it to Tyson. I can't remember if there are any more encounters with him, but this is the 1st one I had. I won the match, and poof! the match reset! Please tell me if anyone else has seen this. If this helps, I was using the theme deck with Zapdos, Pikachu, and Electrode on it. 

Edited by CapnCraft1213

CapnCraft1213

Well, it didn't completely reset. The decks reset and reshuffled, and our benches and active pokemon dissapeared, but the prises are still 1 on 1, like before.

Edited by CapnCraft1213

CapnCraft1213

2ND VICTORY. IT RESET AGAIN> WHY?!?!

CapnCraft1213

Ok, he won, I lost and NOW it is over. :angry:

Sakura150612

You might want to refrain from bumping your thread over and over again. You can edit your original post if you need to add something.

To your question, idk. I've never had such a thing happen. It could be a bug.

PeterBen

If in the new situation you both had 1 prize left, you probably ended up in a draw. When a match ends in a draw (in this particular deck this can happen when Voltorb ******** and kills the opponent both for their last prizes, or Zapdos KO's the opponents Pokémon but also one of your own benched Pokémon) you play a sort of 'sudden death', where you basically restart the match with 1 prize each.