Trade Locked Cards

kannu3618

I pretend to toss them into a fire, but I know it won't do anything. *****, I would never really burn pokemon cards, but whence you have a locked playset, there's not much that they're doing...

Maybe its just me, but I dont like when the quantity for a trade locked card exceed 4, it just looks... messy to me...

I would rather have 1 token for repeated common, 2 for uncommons and 5 for rares.

It's much neater that way, and it doesn't ruin your statistics when you dont want something to be your "most of one card". (As if anyone would care about this loll)

Maybe its just me, but I dont like when the quantity for a trade locked card exceed 4, it just looks... messy to me...

I would rather have 1 token for repeated common, 2 for uncommons and 5 for rares.

It's much neater that way, and it doesn't ruin your statistics when you dont want something to be your "most of one card". (As if anyone would care about this loll)

Your idea was very good. I really like it.

If you have useful ones you can use them. The nice thing is if you eventually get a trade locked version of a card that is not trade locked you can trade out that one :)

I myself would love to get a way where i can throw them or just delete them because having 50 tradelocked copies of one card hurts the eyes when I look at them ....
But like the people before me said, you can either use them if they're good cards or just forget their existence

You could make a ritual pyre and summon Exodia.

Wait no, wrong game xd

Hello fellow Yugioher !!!

From overall discussion I like beastm idea. I think this should be implemented ,I.e., players may either wish to keep them or sell it for tokens or coins whatever we say.

any idea what to do with cards that randomly t-lock? a mega scizor, heacross and a few trainers did for me.... and they were from tourney wins :/

any idea what to do with cards that randomly t-lock? a mega scizor, heacross and a few trainers did for me.... and they were from tourney wins :/

I'm just gonna go on a wild guess and say you made a trade with them.  Cards in pending trades are locked so that the same card can't be traded twice.

i vote for this idea, too.  It's not asking for anything outrageous, and anything more than 4 is truly useless.  Literally useless, even.  Not even figuratively.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm against the "coins instead of multiple locked cards" idea

cards are locked cos you didn't pay for them. if you started to be able to convert them into currency... ergh, just doesn't sit right with me. 

i feel it's fair that free stuff is just for you to use, if it was transferable in any way i forsee crazy no-lifers exploiting it as much as they could

Archived