Pink Game Board

Bakazig

Has anyone else noticed a pink game board?  When I begin a versus match, the game screen comes up, I can see the cards--back and front--but the table and deck box are all one big shade of pink.  The bench, game board, and box are all obscured.  The game can still be played, but it drives my eyes batty!  Also, when I first click on the app, there used to be a load screen with six pokemon on it; now it is also all pink like the game board.  Only the pokeball symbol is seen spinning in a lake of pink.  I am playing on a Windows 10 PC. I have had no problem with this before yesterday.  Is it just me, or anyone else?

Another few things I noticed:

1. the energy symbols, tools, special conditions, and damage counters are all 'pinked out'.  You don't  know what they are without hovering over them, unlike before where every aspect of the game is seen.  

2. Damage animation is seen clearly along with the numerical amount of damage, i.e., "200".  'Damage increased' or damage decreased' is also seen clearly.

If I see any other things I will post.

I solved this problem.  I ran the installer again.  I clicked on the repair option in that menu and followed the prompts.  The Refresher patcher came up.  A repair button appeared on the bottom.  I clicked on that and followed the directions for that.  After running the patcher, I started the game and everything is normal again.  Thus the problem was a corrupt or damaged file on my PC.  I hope this helps someone if else ever has the same issue.  Thanks.

Archived