Trading Commons and Uncommons

davis344

I'm trying to round out my collection and now that I've gotten above 50% public trading has become quite tedious.

I have tagged EVERY SINGLE common or uncommon card that I have more than one of for trade.  Every card that I still need has been tagged For Want.  Add me in-game (davis344) to trade your extra cards for my wants.  

Trading at a 1:1 ratio, except for a few popular cards (Magby, Squirtle, Ace Specs stopping Spiritomb, etc.) that are at 5:1.

I'll soon be adding my rares, trainers and energies to the list, but it might be a few days before I get around to it.

Also, I have a ton of Triumphant cards since I just opened 40 Triumphant packs that I farmed from Legacy tournaments the last few weeks (got 2 Celebi Primes!!!). So if you need the older cards I've got plenty.

Looking forward to it.  Thanks.

I might be really interested since I myself am mostly a Collector, but tbh I 'm only interested in foil cards but for HGSS era  cards i don't mind non foils, I have many wants from many sets (since I've been absent for a while basically every card or almost every card in the newer sets is in my want list, I'd love us to try and work something out

PS: right now i'm redownloading the game, Send me a friend request and I'll try something when I'm done.

I'm trying to round out my collection and now that I've gotten above 50% public trading has become quite tedious.

^^ I know this feeling quite well.

I've sent you a FR, and will see if I have some.

ChawkyV-friend request sent. When you get online just let me know what you want.  Thanks!

Sorry i rejected your request by mistake, I'm onlint atm so if you're here send it again

Archived