Warning for words in Chat?

Scooterclaus

Hey Guys :)

First of all I am from germany and the message I got was translated poorly.

I just got a system message that I have been reported(??) for my words in the chat. It also says if I think it is an error I should contact them. What does that even mean? We can not even use the chat in the game anymore so I am pretty confused.

Did anyone else get a message like this?

The only thing I think it can be is that I sometimes get messages censored for no reason because the german word for "please" gets censored for example. The filter is just bad :D

don't worry about it. The support team checks very deeply into each report and when there's nothing backing up the claim (which happens 90% of the time) they just ignore the report.

I know you pretty well and i'm sure you haven't done anything serious enough for action to be taken, so just forget about the report. It's not worth your time

Hey Guys :)

First of all I am from germany and the message I got was translated poorly.

I just got a system message that I have been reported(??) for my words in the chat. It also says if I think it is an error I should contact them. What does that even mean? We can not even use the chat in the game anymore so I am pretty confused.

Did anyone else get a message like this?

The only thing I think it can be is that I sometimes get messages censored for no reason because the german word for "please" gets censored for example. The filter is just bad :D

Do you post in the public chat?  If so, that is where you were reported.  That is where the true chat problem lies, not in the now sacked VS chat.

Hi Shooterclaus,

The moderation team investigates every report and if nothing is found to be in violation of the rules, no action is taken against the account. Unfortunately, some words that are benign in one language are profane in another and they are sometimes unnecessarily censored.

Archived