I wanna trade a Dragonite-Ex FA

Mafreel96

I found a Dragonite-Ex full artwork. I don't care about rarity at all, I have not many good cards now, so I really don't need of rare cards for a Deck.

I read Rayquaza's deck (and I don't remember what else) are good with this card, but they seems decks too hard to make for me.

I was thinking I can trade it, so somebody will be happy to have it.

I saw offers like: mega random + some common cards, Steelix-Ex + Mega Steelix, a pack + some cards + the same dragonite but not FA.

Actually now I'm watching DarkIntegralGaming's video, and i really interested in some decks that looking good like:

Mega Blastoise deck

Mega Vanusaur deck

Mega Charizard X or Y deck

Mega Pidgeot + Zoroark deck

Mega Bedrill + Yanmega deck

But I don't know if is the case to ask the main cards (not the entire deck obviously lol) of ONE of this deck. I don't know how this dragonite is good.

Can you let me know how is this card wanted?

If you want to make a cheep deck try with typhlosion(normally each Attack 160-240) i think is the cheepest now ( 10 packs if you have thebtrainers and items) but i saw that Channel too and to make that deck you need more packs like 20

So you think I can not get thinks like venusaur-Ex and M Venusaur (for example) with that dragonite?

Yeah, I know the typhlosion deck, but I don't like risky things.

Archived