Sign in to follow this  
El-Bart0

[GENERAL] Other - Cannot change screen name

El-Bart0

Hi there, whenever I go to change my screen name it apears to be grayed out, Im using very old account and wish to use my updated screen name.

Hopefully someone can help me!

Sakura150612

Sadly, your screen name can't be changed. If you managed to find some kind of excuse you could request to have it changed. (forgot the exact number, this happened a while ago) managed to have his name changed to with the reason being that he had his year of birth in his screen name. I guess since sharing personal information is not allowed they accepter his reason and allowed him the name change. This is the sole exception I've heard in my time here though, so it's unlikely. You lose nothing by trying though. You can send the request via support ticket (you will have to think of a reasonable argument though, or otherwise the chances of your request being accepted is low).

If you don't have too much tradelocked stuff in your coleccion you could simply create a new account and trade all your stuff to it.

Edited by Mod_RedDragon

Mod_Alice

Hi El-Bart0!

In accordance with our policies, we do not change screen names unless they contain personal information, inappropriate language, or special characters. As yours does not fit any of these scenarios, you can either carry on with this screen name, or you can start over on a new account, but then this one would need to be deleted. If you want to delete it, I need to let you know that if you have redeemed any codes for TCG Online, they will not be able to be transferred if you create a new account. If you have registered a Game Sync ID on the PGL, deleting the account will not detach the game from the account. However, we like to let users know that if they delete an account, they will no longer have access to any Game Syncs associated with the account, or cards they may have collected via Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Also, if you play Pokemon GO, deleting your account means you will no longer be able to access your game with this account and it is not retrievable. To delete your account, just submit a support ticket with your username, date of birth, and email address that is on your account.

taboada93

Hey there! I was wondering I could change my username. Taboada93 is actually my last name and I just want to know if I can change it to just my other social media platform name which is JoseEXVids so I'm not revealing my last name?

Edited by taboada93

Mod_Elderberry
taboada93, I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck on the name change!

MainMan07

HOW do you even set a screen name

• Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this