* 3 N *******

* 2 Repeat Ball PRC 136

* 1 Lysandre *******

* 1 Enhanced Hammer DEX 94

##Energy - 8

* 4 Grass Energy GEN 75

* 4 Grass Energy EVO 91

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

So this deck is based off of an infinite loop of healing. The idea is to get out M-Sceptile out as fast as possible, hopefully by turn 1 and then set up a starmie and another sceptile, so every turn you are dishing out 100 damage and then heal with energies in your hand and then retreat, use starmie's ability to grab those two energies and repeat. Simply put, XD

Attack

Attach energy

Next Turn

Retreat

Repeat

As of right now, the idea is solid, but the deck is somewhat clunky.... Any suggestions would be helpful :)

i'd suggest that you switch out dive ball (which you can only use for starmie line) for level ball (which you can use for starmie and ariados line)

Also, if you can fit it in, a hoopa-ex. If you could get down a hoopa and search for 2 sceptiles and a shaymin, you're pretty much done with half your setup. Plus the added benefit of being able to evolve t1 when you have spirit link in hand and forest in play.

Take out repeat balls (usually bad in most decks, especially when hoopa is much faster) and drop in 1-2 mega turbos. Since starmie and mega turbo have the same mechanism, you could just discard 4-5 of your energy without having to worry.

Professor's letter shouldn't have any value in this deck. (you'll probably draw enough to use starmie when you need energy) Maybe add a sycamore or an N in there for more draw support (so you don't get stranded) but this is optional since a 3 N, 3 syca is a decent build (though i personally go 3-4

hopefully this helps :)

Like the idea how you are playing those agility sceptile ex.

I would run 2 Of them just cause no real reason it looks good. :P

If I was you I would much rather play 4 level balls instead of 2 dive balls and 2 Level balls, You can get everything with level that you want with dive ball in that deck. Even tho I won't play that many level balls, 3 are just enough Imo but I would rather use 2.

Overall the idea is kewl and something new, just the way I like <3

First I thought has been Level balls. But it's perfect told above.

I never found useful the Promo Sceptile. Saves you turns but... well, personal choices. I also agree with the Repeat balls.

Ariados 1-1 line it's too weak.Strategy it's not about Ariados but still looks weird to me.

Revitalizer it's a card to think about in Grass decks. 2 it's good but one could be enough. That would save you the Super rod spot if it wasn't for the water types.

I would go with the staple 4 Sycamore, 2-3N, 2 Lysandre, 4 Vs seeker and 4 UBs. The other things look great and without Repeat balls I guess you have space for everything or nearly. In case not, no Flare grunt or second Escape rope or Prof letter would be my choices to cut off.

First off, thank you all for the reviews! They were extremely helpful! Here is the updated deck as of right now:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Sceptile-EX PR-XY XY53
* 3 Sceptile-EX AOR 7
* 3 M Sceptile-EX AOR 8
* 1 Spinarak AOR 5
* 1 Ariados AOR 6
* 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89
* 2 Staryu BKT 29
* 2 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Ultra Ball *******
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Mega Turbo ROS 86
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
* 3 Sceptile Spirit Link AOR 80
* 2 Lysandre ******
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Super Rod NVI 95
* 4 Forest of Giant Plants AOR 74
* 2 Level Ball AOR 76
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Revitalizer GEN 70
* 3 N *******

##Energy - 8

* 4 Grass Energy GEN 75
* 4 Grass Energy EVO 91

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Played 5 matches with it as well, won 4/5

Round 1: VS Volcanion L
Was destroyed, no contest here XD

Round 2: VS Yveltal W
Quick win, the opponent had a bad set up

Round 3: VS Greninja W
Easy win, super effective shots really came in handy

Round 4: VS Yveltal/Darkrai/Garbodor W
This was a hard match, managed to get rid of one of his trubbish with Deliquent, couldn't do anything when he set up garbodor but managed to take it out and win the match barely

Round 5: VS Regice/Vileplume W
This was a hard match, managed to set up 2 M-Sceptile turn 1 and then started an infinite loop of healing because I couldn't hit him, in the end, was able to pull a Hex Maniac, and change all 4 of my VS seekers into Hex, Lysandre, and N. Ariados saved me in this match

Considerations: Making room for Pokemon Ranger, keeping the Ariados line as a secondary attack for Unseen Claw Sceptile EX

Thanks again for all of the help guys! If there is anything else that can be improved, please let me know!

Archived