Collection Stats Not Updating?

KillerAldix13

I've been working on completing Evolutions since it came out and I finally got one of every card a few days ago. I checked and made sure that there was one of each unique collection number, but Collection Stats doesn't say the set's complete nor that it's nearest to completion. I know the set's new and there are going to be some minor bugs like this, but I was really hyped to complete such an awesome set. Is there a way to fix this?

You have all the cards already? WOW.

So far I only opened 2 Evo packs... and someone has already completed the set...

Edit: looks like the price for evo packs are gonna drop very soon

Yeah, I got a ton of code cards for super cheap online. Around 0.38 to 0.42 cents per cards. Opened a ton, traded for the rest of what I needed. I'm really into collecting and I want Evolutions to be my first complete set, but the collection stats aren't working out. ):

You have all the cards already? WOW.

So far I only opened 2 Evo packs... and someone has already completed the set...

Edit: looks like the price for evo packs are gonna drop very soon

2 days after release its price was already at 1 so it is one of the worst sets we've gotten value wise so completing it shouldn't be hard

I'll give it a shot myself

Alright, I've completed Evolutions. I have every single version of every single card in the set. Collection stats still don't say anything about it. Sad face.

• 2 weeks later...

I know collection stats aren't a big deal compared to game-breaking bugs and glitches that make the game not fun, but I hope this gets looked at soon. Completing sets that I enjoy is a big part of the game for me. I love buying and cracking packs and pulling new cards and cards that I really like. I really enjoyed Generations and Evolutions because of how nostalgic it was to see all those first gen. Pokés and the Radiant Collection. I really want those set icons! ):

• 3 weeks later...

Archived