Do very old cards ever get deleted completely from online servers? Just logged onto an account I haven't played since 2011 to find all my cards gone.

jigglejuice

I had an account that I played on through all of 2011 before I stopped playing . I just picked the game back up this year. I logged back into my old account tonight because I thought it would be fun to play with my old cards, but it seems like my account doesn't have anything beyond what a new account would get today. I was just wondering if at some point in the 5 year span between me playing, the base set Black and White cards may have been wiped out. I was also thinking maybe my account got deleted for inactivity. Does any of this sound like a possible explaination for why I don't have my cards anymore?

All of your data just got archieved due to inactivity for a long time. Just shut down the game and boot it back up again and everything should have returned.

As MaSkullzOnFire has said, this is a known bug and a side effect of how accounts are stored in long term storage. Logging out and logging back in should be all that it takes to resolve this issue. I would suggest logging back in again, and seeing if that fixes the problem, and if it doesn't please feel free to update this thread or submit a ticket to the Support Team.

Archived