packs

POKeMANIACx1233

will u make packs like real life (open cards one by one) no all at once? cause that sucks :( i told ya before months (like i create the same topic) and u didnt do that simple and good impovment 

will u make packs like real life (open cards one by one) no all at once? cause that sucks :( i told ya before months (like i create the same topic) and u didnt do that simple and good impovment 

That might be your opinion, but it isn't mine.  I think the current system is the best one.  Please do not assume consensus.

Not so funny whey you have 20-30 packs to open. Takes forever all ready with the slow animation... :(

Not so funny whey you have 20-30 packs to open. Takes forever all ready with the slow animation... :(

I could really do without the fanfare on the rares. :)

:o I couldn't.

Same here.  When I used to speed open and flip the rares, I would get very little by the way of useful cards.  However, when I started taking a long time to flip them over, I have seen much better pulls.

Same here.  When I used to speed open and flip the rares, I would get very little by the way of useful cards.  However, when I started taking a long time to flip them over, I have seen much better pulls.

It gives you more time to pour your soul into them. :) If they fell wanted, rare cards come to the party.  If you just breeze by, they feel like you're taking advantage of them, and they skip out.

what if they add a button (open all) for those who want fast open (many packs to open) and if u dont push this open all button just open em one by one for those like me who want to open like that? i thinks that makes all happy :)

what if they add a button (open all) for those who want fast open (many packs to open) and if u dont push this open all button just open em one by one for those like me who want to open like that? i thinks that makes all happy :)

Other way around...

Have a button that do as now... AND a button that only show 1 card at the time.

Other way around...

Have a button that do as now... AND a button that only show 1 card at the time.

I think I won't be happy unless I have a button I have to click three times per card.

Button: Ready?  <click>

Button: Are You Sure???  <click>

Button: HERE IT IS!!!!  <click>

Full value.

It gives you more time to pour your soul into them. :) If they fell wanted, rare cards come to the party.  If you just breeze by, they feel like you're taking advantage of them, and they skip out.

You made me LOL bro!

Hey, this is a GREAT idea!

Archived