VS ladder bug

So I attained the 5 packs tier on the VS ladder, and when the game finished the little jingle to celebrate my victory, it filled in the WHOLE LADDER, all the way to the end.  It has marked that I have attained the FA Fan Club, yet I still only have the one I got from the last time I attained it on the ladder.  I am submitting a ticket as soon as I finish typing this.

Anyone else see this issue?

• Upvote 1
LegendofZapdos5

So I attained the 5 packs tier on the VS ladder, and when the game finished the little jingle to celebrate my victory, it filled in the WHOLE LADDER, all the way to the end.  It has marked that I have attained the FA Fan Club, yet I still only have the one I got from the last time I attained it on the ladder.  I am submitting a ticket as soon as I finish typing this.

Anyone else see this issue?

I can verify this bug. I got to the 5 pack last night and when I logged in this morning it says my ladder is finished with all the check marks on it but I'm only at 1670 not 2000

So I submitted a ticket.  The only problem is that since I have already submitted a ticket because of yet ANOTHER server bug causing my game to get d/c when I was handing it to my opponent, the wonderful folks in customer service closed the ticket because "I shouldn't submit multiple tickets for the same reason", so I sure hope other people are submitting tickets.  I am so sick of all these issues with the game, not to mention the RNG issues every time a new "update" rolls out.  Can we please just get bug fixes instead of all the cosmetic "updates"?

Hello again, today: Unfortunately I got 2,010 Puntos on the stairs and I was given no 5 Packages restart the game and nothing :(

Hello again, today: Unfortunately I got 2,010 Puntos on the stairs and I was given no 5 Packages restart the game and nothing :(

LegendofZapdos5

I just got to 2000 & I did get the FA card.

I can confirm this. Even though all my prizes were checked off-I just made it to 2000 and I did get Pokémon Fan Club FA.

Because I'm such a Fan of Pokémon. ^___^

• Upvote 2