In-game shop Greninja ¿or WEEZING? XY Evolutions bundle

Chasista

The info of the current Greninja Bundle pack available in the in-game shop states:

"Contains 1 XY Evolutions booster pack, 1 promo card featuring Greninja OR WEEZING, and 1 pokémon coin"

IWeezing? s that right? Doesn't seem so. But if it's... is it random to get Greninja or Weezing?

I just got one bundle getting the Promo XY162 Greninja for collection purposes as it's not a very good card but, I don't want to waste 250 coins in getting a second bundle, unless I can be sure that I will get a Weezing promo card.

Any clarification will be welcome. Thank you :)

Also sorry, I never know where to place questions like this in the forums, if have to be moved, do it

I had the same thought and/or question, and only wanted it for collecting.  The way it's worded, I figured it would be random.  So now I've got 3 untradeable Greninja's, and 750 less tokens. :wacko:

Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend testing your luck, like I did. :rolleyes:

I had the same thought and/or question, and only wanted it for collecting.  The way it's worded, I figured it would be random.  So now I've got 3 untradeable Greninja's, and 750 less tokens. :wacko:

Same story with me...

Exactly my experience, got 3x Greninja. 

Archived