Sign in to follow this  
Rafkill44

Collection Stats doesn´t show complete sets

Rafkill44

I'm supossed to have completed, Double Crisis, Base set and Breakpoint, but in the spanish version of the game it only shows that i have completed nly Breakpoint and in the english version only DOuble Crisis

SuperStone

I'm supossed to have completed, Double Crisis, Base set and Breakpoint, but in the spanish version of the game it only shows that i have completed nly Breakpoint and in the english version only DOuble Crisis

Yes, this has been brought to attention.  I miss having all generations...  It makes for some nice puns.

D1eterR

Same here, i have the complete steam siege set, but it's not showing the symbol. Checked it a few times and it really is completed =/

Dumbie5

Same here.. Any response from Pokemon Team?

han1234

Yes same issue here, it's not on the 'known issues' list either so I'm not sure if the devs are aware of it yet?

KillerAldix13

Completed Evolutions and Generations not too long ago and I don't have either of the set icons under completed sets. ):

AlfredoHickman

I can´t see my collection

Dumbie5

We already had a few updates but it seems this bug has not been solved yet

AuraStormLucari

I've completed steam siege, but it isn't showing up in my completed sets.  My profile also says that my closest set to completion is Generations, which I'm missing about 1/3rd of.  It says this despite nearly completing evolutions, fates collide, breakpoint, and ancient origins.  

Sign in to follow this