Trainer Challenge question

Superstar3

May i know how should i get 4 stars in my gold league. (i just started 2days)

just a quick question how should i spend my token?

On spending tokens: Save them until you can buy theme decks (500 tokens). You'll get the 60 cards of the deck, and a booster when you've beaten 12 trainers with that deck. That beats three boosters for 600 tokens.

On spending tokens: Save them until you can buy theme decks (500 tokens). You'll get the 60 cards of the deck, and a booster when you've beaten 12 trainers with that deck. That beats three boosters for 600 tokens.

yeah keep doing them till you finish them all and work your way up the vs ladder as your going to to get some free stuff open any trade locked packs you get to add to your card pool. Save non locked packs up for trading or opening later up to u but dont be in a rush to open em as some can get you lots in trade or stuff you want instead of getting random stuff you may not use.

But i have a question is how do i get it to 4 stars i have 3 stars only and only 3 theme decks i own and i have 1400 tokens now already 

and another is that i own some tradable packs and i want to trade with people but i cant create a trade... im planning for greninja or zoroark breaks deck but may i know how much would greninja be as i think its quite expensive.

But i have a question is how do i get it to 4 stars i have 3 stars only and only 3 theme decks i own and i have 1400 tokens now already 

Use 500 of those tokens to buy a theme deck from the shop. That's the best use of tokens anyway.

greninja is good but in the late term It might be unplayable with giratina and all of the grass coming out, but if you still what to make it its 8 packs per break. Also I would only buy 1 theme deck unless you really need to get a few cards in it.

How do you get the 4th star, no one has answered the original question yet.

I thought my answer covered that, but going back, I didn't actually say "use the deck you buy to battle. You need to beat each one with four different decks."

EDIT: Anyway, you started another thread and got the answer, I guess.

Archived