Mythical Pokemon Collection - Shaymin Code error and now unredeemable

Dubblet

As the title says - I actually managed to find a Mythical Pokemon Collection - Shaymin about a month ago, despite it being from a few months back. Well, just today I tried to enter the code into the TCGO in the game client shop. When I did so, I got a message that was a string of words separated by periods. I don't recall what it said, if anything useful. All I know is that I didn't receive the card, sleeves, or generations packs. So I tried to reenter the code and it said that this card was already redeemed.

I also noticed, if you search for Shaymin in the collections with cards owned and not owned selected, the specific card for the Mythical Collection is not there. The other Mythical Collection pokemon have worked fine and show up when searched for.

I hope this can be looked in to, so I don't just loose out on the card and packs. Thanks!

Yes, this card seems to have been hidden/removed from collections.  I had one and cannot find it now.  I found the trade where I got it from a friend, and there's a blank space with a +1 and 0 quantity where the card should be.

Archived