Game will not load Please help!

xLamby

Right, First off I haven't played the TCG for about 2 weeks so, I had to download the newest client for the updates. Soon as i open the game I get an error saying something like "User error". I look around on google for an answer and a few things told me this is normal so go ahead and delete/uninstall/reinstall the game but now the game does't even load (pic below) I've done this multiple times and restarted my comp and all that but still doesn't load. Please help! thanks. ^_^

Right, First off I haven't played the TCG for about 2 weeks so, I had to download the newest client for the updates. Soon as i open the game I get an error saying something like "User error". I look around on google for an answer and a few things told me this is normal so go ahead and delete/uninstall/reinstall the game but now the game does't even load (pic below) I've done this multiple times and restarted my comp and all that but still doesn't load. Please help! thanks. ^_^

Some reason it wont allow screenshots...

Have you tried reinstalling the game? If not, I would suggest trying that first, there is a good chance that will fix the issue that you are describing.

Archived