My trading thread

Adkon

RIP all the Trading Companies. ;-;

Instead of joking around, why don't you teach them about the value of cards, not everyone is an expert at understanding the trading system You probably were once a novice at the trading system yourself

Instead of joking around, why don't you teach them about the value of cards, not everyone is an expert at understanding the trading system You probably were once a novice at the trading system yourself

wow dude you got him good great work keep it up!

I was somewhat of an *** to you on the other thread, so to redeem myself (somewhat) I'll give you a straight answer.

Luxray BREAK is a low value / common card, so you can easily get one by either making an offer in the public trades in-game or buying one from a trading company. Since you're new to the PTCGO it might be simpler to just use the public trade. It's valued at around 0.5, so if you offer 1 of any pack on the publoc trade someone will (probably) take your offer within 24 hours.

Honestly if I had one I'd gift you one, but sadly I don't.

EDIT: I'm in no position to critizise you guys, but you are pretty mean :P Azumi does make a fair point.

EDIT 2: Nvm I got the FT/LF mixed up. Still though, you can make use of the public trade to trade your luxray. I could offer you 1 STS for it but you'd have to wait untill the weekned, since I don't have access to the conputer where I play during the week. If you can sell it to someone else you'd save time. I think that if you ask for 1 mid-to-low value pack someone should take the trade soon enough.

I was somewhat of an *** to you on the other thread, so to redeem myself (somewhat) I'll give you a straight answer.

Luxray BREAK is a low value / common card, so you can easily get one by either making an offer in the public trades in-game or buying one from a trading company. Since you're new to the PTCGO it might be simpler to just use the public trade. It's valued at around 0.5, so if you offer 1 of any pack on the publoc trade someone will (probably) take your offer within 24 hours.

Honestly if I had one I'd gift you one, but sadly I don't.

EDIT: I'm in no position to critizise you guys, but you are pretty mean :P Azumi does make a fair point.

He's selling it not looking for one.

Also buddy, your thread's title seems like you have a lot to sell, so when someone comes in to find only one card in sale, it's kinda disappointing. And that's what the trolls are all about. Next time when you have a one or 2 cards for trade judt pit them in the title.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of joking around, why don't you teach them about the value of cards: nuuuu ^-^

Not everyone is an expert at understanding the trading system: Obviously

You probably were once a novice at the trading system yourself: Ya don't say

Instead of joking around, why don't you teach them about the value of cards: nuuuu ^-^

Not everyone is an expert at understanding the trading system: Obviously

You probably were once a novice at the trading system yourself: Ya don't say

I know it hasn't been 14 days yet since the last post but it's almost been that long and OP never came back to this thread anyways. I don't see why you wouldn't just let the thread die.

Because I never got a trade requwst, and everyone kept telling me that I had a wcheap card, and stuff,

Not to be a mean or anything but if you wanna start a Trading Thread you'd better have a Full Stock not Trading Company Full .. but at least has somethings that people want, but if you only have 1 cheap card to trade there is no need sto start a Trading Thread for it .... Luxray Break is neither expensive nor wanted and you not getting a request is completely expected.

Archived