Value

EricTheGr81

No i'd say around 9 packs for the lot Yveltal and Zygarde are worth about 3 each and the others are between 1 and 2

Thank you. Next question someone offered me a Black Kyrum EX and a FA Dialga EX the  all white one for a Stoke charizard ex and shatter shot mewtwo ex?

Thank you. Next question someone offered me a Black Kyrum EX and a FA Dialga EX the  all white one for a Stoke charizard ex and shatter shot mewtwo ex?

shatter shot mewtwo is the expensive one goes for 5 packs which is double the value of what he offers alone. also please check any of the companies prices to get a good look on the prices before wasting any good card.

shatter shot mewtwo is the expensive one goes for 5 packs which is double the value of what he offers alone. also please check any of the companies prices to get a good look on the prices before wasting any good card.

THIS

As I advised in message, I honestly wouldn't accept any trades randomly in game, every trade in the trading section in game I have ever come across has been unfair. I recommend dealing with traders on here or arranging fair trades with people on the forum as there usually the more honest and fair members of the community rather than people that are trying to catch you out!

Yeah I try to sometimes it is hard and takes time to figure out which ones are which so many same name but different cards lol.

THIS

As I advised in message, I honestly wouldn't accept any trades randomly in game, every trade in the trading section in game I have ever come across has been unfair. I recommend dealing with traders on here or arranging fair trades with people on the forum as there usually the more honest and fair members of the community rather than people that are trying to catch you out!

Yeah I come here to ask if its a fair deal I mean some folks inside the game seem as clueless as me about value yes some are unfair on purpose but some just dont know any better i think. I appreciate  everyones time and being cool and nice about helping though :)

Archived