Potential Glitch Raticate Break/Fighting Fury

GlassesManSteve

I've noticed that in some matches, my Raticate break (110hp) with FIghting Fury Belt is getting KO'd with attacks lower than 150hp. Am I missing something here? Does FFB not work with Raticate because of his ability?

At first I thought that I had my math wrong or maybe I had some dmg counters already but it's now happened multiple times. This last time I got KO'd by a 140hp attack on a fresh Raticate Break w/FFB

If I had a cent for every time this gets reported, I'd be so rich I'd own the Pokemon company. Does anyone bother to read the cards anymore? I know people can make mistakes but it's like no one puts any effort into it. BP has been out for somewhere under a year and this still gets reported surprisingly often. The card couldn't be more explicit about it only working on basic pokemon.

EDIT: On second thought, that came off as somewhat pedantic, so my apologies for that. I've seen this report so often I'm barely amused by it by now, but I should probably be a bit more understanding.

Always fun when, some players evolve there pokemon and get KO becurs of the belt lower the HP :P

or something like devolution spraying their half dead Mega Alakazms  :rolleyes:

Archived