Pokemon TCG Deck Calculater

Kitabdar

For example you have 10 supporter in your deck deck contains 60 card in first turn draw 7 cards

what is the possibility for drawing supporter first turn 

is there website or somekind web application for this

there is math for this deck construction for example they say you need 12 basic energy for your deck ideal general speaking

if your energies none of them prized, your getting energy first turn around %80.94 

For 4 DC decks probability is %39.95

math formulas calculation is a lot of work  :)  so i am looking for some kind of deck calculator

Edited by Kitabdar

i am game and app developer i may think to make a web interface for that but i cant fully understand how will you use it and what parameters are needed? (first tur is simple but its getting harder when game being complex)

It would basically just be used fir theorycrafting and determining the consistency of a deck from a probabilistic point of view. If you could develop such a thing it would be marvelous, but I suppose some of the things after the start of the game would be pretty complex.

I just googled mathtcg and there is article about it
Formula is P(M,N,X,Y)
M=Your deck size 60
X=First turn draw 7
N=Coppies your desired card
Y=how many you want desired your card

Example ACE SPEC COMPUTER SEARCH first turn probability = %11.67 that low first turn :mellow:

Calculation after first turn becames complex, maybe something like this make it happen
you are testing your deck and there is interface next to your card,i mean you have 4 shaymin in your deck and 4 UB and suppporters after using supporter ,UB or putting shaymin your finding probability lowered or highered and next to your card you see probability but it is complex i dont know how to add all varients to equation make computer calculate :unsure:

I'm just using tables from article or making simple math this is closest thing i found 

Edited by Kitabdar

• 2 years later...

Hi. It is kind of late to reply to this thread but I made a tool exactly for this.

My tool simulates the shuffling, drawing of 7 cards (setup cards), checking for Mulligan, drawing of 6 cards (prize cards) and another card (turn 1 card). It repeats this process up to 15,000 times in about 1 minute and tally the result into:
  • Number of favorable cards during setup and turn 1 and the total number of occurrence  (or % if you want)
  • Number of occurrences (or % if you want) of a card being in Prize (6 cards), Setup (7 cards) or Turn 1 (1 card)
  • Number of games with mulligans
  • Number of mulligans
The tool is also able to compare the result of simulations for 2 decks to compare what changes in probability a change in card count can do.

Unfortunately, I cannot post a link in this forum. I have already posted it in another venue (Heyfonte) tho.
To admin: kindly remove the reference to Heyfonte if not allowed.
  • Upvote 1

Kind of late? This thread is 2 years old.

Ok. Let me rephrase it. It is very late for a reply.

Now, this question has been coming up (or maybe not because most already knows that there is no calculator for Pokemon TCG).

The probability "calculator" that I made is a solution that would finally answer this question. Try to search for it in the page of heyfonte with keyword calculator. Try it and see how close the result is to the real probability (if you have a formula to get the probability).