Help

theulukral

I play the game with my xiomi note 3 pro and google play says the game is not suitable with my my device. But when i download apk it can be loaded. Pls make it possible to download from google play

Officially, the Android version of the Pokémon TCG Online is currently for Tablets.

We certainly understand the desire for phone versions of the game. We want to play on our phones too.

The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection on a PC.  The game has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection, that players on a smartphone might expect. Also, there are user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens. For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game. If Google Play views your device as a "phone" it will come back with "your device is not compatible" and you will not be able to install the app from Google Play.

Those are the official reasons for the game being labeled as tablet only. Hopefully that helps at least understand why it is as it currently is.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Archived