All my cards gone

Zaphek

Since the new update has arrived, all my cards, new boosters, prizes and every thing that goes to "collection" is missing. This is completely annoying, i wanna play and i used my money on these cards.

Me too, exactly the same problem. 

Pokemon TCG online official representatives, would you please help fix the tech errors as soon as possible? 

thx

I had over 60 EX, mega, and break cards in my collection.  I also had booster packs and chests I was saving.  I can still trade those items and use the decks that have my EX cards, but my collection displays no card.  Even when I turn off filters, I get "There are no cards matching the filters."   I am mad because I spent over 100 dollars on the cards, and it says that they are not there.  This happened with the new update.  I please want my collection back. This used to be may favorite game.  And I have another glitch.  My profile states that I became a member on October 13th, 2016.  But I have been a member since May, 2016.

Same happened to me. I don't think all the stuff is completely gone since all my decks show properly. This is so typical: When one bug is fixed, two new bugs appear -.-

Same issue. I still have all my items and cards (because in my deck list i see them as owned) but I can' t see them in the collection and I can' t open packs.

In my game, all of my cards are missing except for the already existing ones in my decks, but they don't show up in my collection. My packs and game items like trophies are also missing, Also even if I choose the "choose un-owned cards" options in my collection no cards show up at all. Please ix this as many people have experienced this Specifically after the most recent update!!!

Stuff this big usually doesn't get delayed until the next patch. I can't promise anything since I'm not a staff member but I would expect this to be hotfixed in the next few days due to the magnitude of the bug. A lot of people are going to be very upset at having an invisible collection.

Same issue.  I've reported via the support portal, as I'm sure many, many of you have.  I agree with Sakura150612.  I imagine it'll be hotfixed very soon if it's widespread.  At least, I hope so.  Also, and this may just be my concern, but I dunno if I would necessarily try to redeem online booster packs or code cards until the issue is resolved.  Call me paranoid, but I don't wanna try to redeem my stuff and then have the problem nixed just to find my things not there after it all.  Lastly, it hasn't been mentioned here but is anyone else having chat issues on top of the collection problem?  I can battle with my already-created decks in the program, but my battle chat is gone.  I can go to the tab, but it won't even let me type.  The text box is just gone, and in the battles I've done since, I haven't gotten any messages from my opponents, though that doesn't necessarily mean I couldn't see any messages if they sent them.  My guess is no, I can't, because the chat in the lobby also seems to be broken.  Not seeing any messages there, which is a definite sign of an issue.  It does seem as though I can type and send messages in the lobby and private messaging to friends myself, but, again, no idea if they're going through as I'm not seeing any messages back.  Pray it gets fixed very, very soon guys!

That last one about the chat is intentional. VS chat was removed two patches ago in 2.39. There is a massive thread about the issue on the feedback section if you want to check it out, but the TL;DR is that it got removed because the harrassment reports were getting out of hand and that there are currently no plans to bring it back.

Ah, didn't realize that about the chat. Well enough, though. Makes sense to me. Maybe they could make it optional on our off for those who enjoy it. Or add preset quick messages only. I'll check that thread out, but as a player with kids playing too, I totally get it. Anyway, so still no word on the collection issue? That stinks. Hope they're vigilant.

Archived