Cards not in collection

ragathor123

Hello, I just got back into this game after the evolutions set came out and I had a number of cards and theme decks, now all of that is gone for some reason, also any rewards I get also do not appear and it has been hours... Is there any way to fix this? Thank you for your help.

Yes, me too. Encountering exactly the same problem. I can view my decks, but all my collections, packs and other kinds of rewards were all gone. 

It looks like there are tons of tech problems after the ver update. Will they be fixed soon? 

Thx

Hi so i haven't played in for a while and when i finally got back to play a little but all of my cards that i had are gone is there anyway i can get them back ? because i had a lot of card code that i would be really disappointed to not have anymore...
and also my lvl is 0 now i know i used to be a much higher level whats going on did my account get restarted ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

All the collections of my cards, coins and rewards were gone. All I could do was viewing my card decks. 

In fact, Pokemon TCG online is discouraging me to buy any cards and Halloween special packages given that all these tech errors haven't been solved still!!! 

I am NOT THE ONLY ONE who is discouraged to buy any cards and play this card game online, Pokemon TCG online is bringing inconvenience to a great deal of players as well! 

Please fix all these tech errors as soon as possible!!! 

Thx

ihave the same problem i stopped playing since around the team magma and aqua set and now im back and i lost everything i had is there anyway to have them back ?

This is most often caused by one of 2 things:

1 - You have multiple accounts and have logged into the wrong one. This usually happens when the user name for the first account is the same as the screen name for the second account. If you remember the email address you used on each account, you can use the Forgot Password feature on Pokemon.com to recover your login information. Otherwise, I recommend creating a support ticket with as much information as possible for both accounts so that the team can help you recover your log in info.

2 - You've unintentionally logged in to the game as a guest. You can tell that you've done this if there's an 'Upgrade to a Full Account!' message in the lower right corner of the home screen. If this is the case, open the Options menu, click Exit, and choose Log Out. This will return you to the game's login screen and allow you to log in with your Pokemon Trainer Club account.

The problem is though that I have gotten packs and cards that still do not appear in my collection hours after receiving them, I had some old decks that had the cards in them, but I could not access the cards, I don't know what to do from this point, but thank you for trying to help!

I am also having trouble seeing anything in my collection. I am able to see my cards if I go into the deck manager....but I just redeemed 3 evolution packs...went into my collection...and nothing was under packs. The stranger part is that I still got notifications that the products are in my collection and lead me to it with nothing there. There seems to be a common issue going on.

I also have been having this problem, I know it's not the account, because my account is shared between me and my friend and he can see the collection :,(

Same here... 1 week with the problem. Hello, staff, i wanna use my cards! I can see the collection on my tablet, but i can't see on the computer! I payd for them!

I would suggest doing a full uninstall-reinstall. That seems to be clearing up this issue for most trainers. Below are the instructions on how to do so for Windows and Mac clients.

PC Uninstall

1.     Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2.     Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
  3.     The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4.     Empty your Recycle Bin and then restart your computer.
  5.     Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visithttp://pokemon.com/playtcgo to download the latest game installer.

MAC Uninstall

1.     Delete your TCGO folder, along with any downloaded installation files.
  2.     Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
  3.     Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any/all Pokémon related folders you find.
  4.     From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
  5.     Empty your trash and then restart your Mac.
  6.     Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visithttp://pokemon.com/playtcgo to download the latest game installer.

I would suggest doing a full uninstall-reinstall. That seems to be clearing up this issue for most trainers. Below are the instructions on how to do so for Windows and Mac clients.

PC Uninstall

1.     Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2.     Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.
  3.     The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4.     Empty your Recycle Bin and then restart your computer.
  5.     Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visithttp://pokemon.com/playtcgo to download the latest game installer.

MAC Uninstall

1.     Delete your TCGO folder, along with any downloaded installation files.
  2.     Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
  3.     Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any/all Pokémon related folders you find.
  4.     From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
  5.     Empty your trash and then restart your Mac.
  6.     Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visithttp://pokemon.com/playtcgo to download the latest game installer.

don't work  

The most recent update of the TCGO may have pushed the game past the system specifications of quite a few players.

When getting ready to download the game, check the minimum requirements.  If anything listed is more advanced than what you have on whatever device you're thinking of using, that might keep you from seeing certain stuff, even if it doesn't go as far as keeping you from playing at all.

Archived