proof on how posts get attention, and why it happens [WIP]

ahoodedman

this is a work in progress

so I made a quick experiment, I made a post saying ---->HOW TO GET FREE SHAYMIN EX!<---- and got 30 views in 5 min, and [yes I planed this for a while] I made a guide on budget decks put effort into it and got 30 views in 3 days,

You can put effort into making a post and get no views, but make a pos with what is know has a "clickbait title" that is made to be treated as a joke, this does not only happen with me it happens all over the forums.

I also made a post similar to my new one, and simply hiding the fact that it was made as an experiment it had different responses

This is just the starting of me running experiments, and there will be more in the future

but even on what little I have made here, this is just to spread awareness 

Stay On-Topic: All discussions on these forums should focus on the Pokémon TCG Online, Pokémon TCG, Pokémon animated series, Pokémon video games, and other Pokémon subjects. Non-Pokémon topics are not permitted. New threads should be created in the appropriate sub-forum. New posts should be relevant to the topic of the thread.

New threads should have a clear title. The original post should make the purpose of the thread easily understandable. Replies should add new insight or information to the conversation. Spamming, flaming, trolling, and bumping add nothing positive to the conversation and will not be tolerated.

Furthermore, the forums are not for testing theories, or for spam. This thread is closed.

Archived