simply an experiment {finished} move along now

ahoodedman

This was one of soon to be many experimental posts I wanted to try, this one worked out just as I wanted to, but feel free to look at what happened for your self

If you fell for the click bait I feel sorry for you

This is an example of a post that will get views, it has no effort or research, and bad gammer/spellingg

no offence to anyone who have made a post like this

this post is just an expairment to just see what happens

no harm intended, and feel free to treat this like a joke

How did this get so many views so fast this proves alot

well thanks for being toxic on the fourms so the giveaway i had planned of around 500 ros value will be canceled have a nice day :)

sorry to everybody who was looking forward to it blame this guy  :ph34r:

well thanks for being toxic on the fourms so the giveaway i had planned of around 500 ros value will be canceled have a nice day :)

Oh no i wanted that price so badly :(

[unless you are being sarcastic] this was just an experiment no need to take it this far

Oh no i wanted that price so badly :(

and i really wanted to give it away but because of this guy the thread would of just been "click bait" and it wouldent of gotten any people to look at it

well its okay because now i get to keep the beaches shays and fas i collected for it :)

and i really wanted to give it away but because of this guy the thread would of just been "click bait" and it wouldent of gotten any people to look at it

well its okay because now i get to keep the beaches shays and fas i collected for it :)

Well tbh you are one of the most important guys for the community so i can get over it that time <3

Well tbh you are one of the most important guys for the community so i can get over it that time <3

thanks maybe ill do it in the future once not every post is "click bait" according to this kid  :ph34r:

I cant believe my eyes I sometimes made long detailed posts that get next to no one looking at them, while here its not even been 20 min!, this experiment is running good

thanks maybe ill do it in the future once not every post is "click bait" according to this kid  :ph34r:

Now I know you are being sarcastic 

I never said all posts were like clickbait, and next time use a better insult than "kid" it means nothing to me  

Now I know you are being sarcastic 

I never said all posts were like clickbait, and next time use a better insult than "kid" it means nothing to me  

no im not being sarcastic you wont be seeing that massive giveaway for at least 6 months maybe even longer

Are you a nieger cause of you brdlevels giveaway is getting canceled

That is really offensive, and for a post that was not even made to be taking that seriously....... 

no im not being sarcastic you wont be seeing that massive giveaway for at least 6 months maybe even longer

just asking why [unless you are being sarcastic] are you taking this so seriously it's just an experiment to see what happens when I use clickbait to grab attention,

New threads should have a clear title. The original post should make the purpose of the thread easily understandable. Replies should add new insight or information to the conversation. Spamming, flaming, trolling, and bumping add nothing positive to the conversation and will not be tolerated.

This thread does not comply with forum rules, and is now closed.

Archived