LF Yveltals & Trainer Cards

evolution380

Hi All,

Just trying to complete a deck and need to trade a few cards...

I have tagged all of my available cards in game (my username matches my forum name) so if you have any of the below please send me a trade offer.

- 2 x Max Elixir    (Thank You RobRatt)

- 1 x VS Seeker   (Thank You RobRatt)

- 1 x Pokemon Ranger   (Thank You RobRatt)

- 1 x Reverse Valley        (Thank You RobRatt)

- 2 x Yveltal (Oblivion Wing) (Thankyou SuperStone, just 2 to go)

- 1 x Yveltal EX

- 2 x Yveltal Break.

I usually use VTC on here but as I'm fresh back after a break and all out of packs to trade until I get moving again so any trade offers would be appreciated. 

Unfortunately I have little faith in IN GAME trading with randoms as all public offers just seem to be people trying to rip off others or fool them so hoping the forum yields some fair trades. 

Cheers Matt

Sent you a small trade offer for the trainers.  You do know that Yveltal doesn't have to be from Steam Siege, right?  Even in Standard format, the one from XY should work (same card, different art).

Sent you a small trade offer for the trainers.  You do know that Yveltal doesn't have to be from Steam Siege, right?  Even in Standard format, the one from XY should work (same card, different art).

Thank you very much! Helped massively!

Ahh I didn't, but I do now! 

Much Appreciated!!

I have a spare Baby Yveltal (that's the one from Generations.  The way I look at it, the other three oblivion wing yveltal are Yveltal Small.)

Add me in game maybe Can give you something

added dude :)

I have a spare Baby Yveltal (that's the one from Generations.  The way I look at it, the other three oblivion wing yveltal are Yveltal Small.)

Trade accepted, cheers fella

Archived