awful reliability of this game

little_stinkies

why is this game so unreliable?  It constantly locks up and gives me a 15 second warning, then just starts skipping all my turns.  It was bad enough that this was happening when I was trying to play versus, but I finally tried to enter a tournament, and it just started skipping all my turns, made me lose, and took my tickets.  Why is this thing so unstable????

why is this game so unreliable?  It constantly locks up and gives me a 15 second warning, then just starts skipping all my turns.  It was bad enough that this was happening when I was trying to play versus, but I finally tried to enter a tournament, and it just started skipping all my turns, made me lose, and took my tickets.  Why is this thing so unstable????

It onces did that to me on my tablet before I switched to my computer, and it works fast on my computer it is just your device or your internet, I have lost over 100 tickets of crashing myself and feel your pain, but I did not blame the game, and instead fixed it, and not mocking the company for something they cant do

It onces did that to me on my tablet before I switched to my computer, and it works fast on my computer it is just your device or your internet, I have lost over 100 tickets of crashing myself and feel your pain, but I did not blame the game, and instead fixed it, and not mocking the company for something they cant do

I'm on a laptop

Archived