Support is the worst

MLdarknightmare

Since I started playing the game about two weeks ago the 'select item as tradeable' button hasn't appeared in my game. I have cards from packs in my collection and I have packs that I just bought from the shop in my collection, but there's no button.

​So I went ahead and filed a ticket adressing my ongoing issue. They gave me this pre-written reply that didn't make any sense, proving that they never actually read my ticket. Their reply basically told me to select a card and press the small squared button on the right side of the card. But if they had actually read my ticket, they would have known that THAT BUTTON DOESN'T APPEAR. I understand that they get a lot of tickets, but this is just pure **. They are better of just ignoring me next time.

​I hope that one of you guys might be able to help me out.

Peace.

Since I started playing the game about two weeks ago the 'select item as tradeable' button hasn't appeared in my game. I have cards from packs in my collection and I have packs that I just bought from the shop in my collection, but there's no button.

​So I went ahead and filed a ticket adressing my ongoing issue. They gave me this pre-written reply that didn't make any sense, proving that they never actually read my ticket. Their reply basically told me to select a card and press the small squared button on the right side of the card. But if they had actually read my ticket, they would have known that THAT BUTTON DOESN'T APPEAR. I understand that they get a lot of tickets, but this is just pure **. They are better of just ignoring me next time.

Peace.

Are your packs trade-locked(like all packs bought from shop w/ tokens(and not Gems, which make the packs bought tradeable, but since gems are limited to canada...))???

^If so, then no wonder it would not appear. Trade-locked packs= not tradeable packs = non-tradeable cards/contents within such packs...

Source:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/41932-clarifying-tradeable-rewards-vs-non-tradeable/?hl=tradeable

^ NOTE: Regarding the daily challenge portion of non-tradeables nowadays: Earning tradeable packs from challenges after winning the match they were gained on makes them tradeable packs, but in the event the match they were gained on was lost, that particular gain of said pack does not undergo a change in its tradeabllity status from non-tradeable to tradeable...

Peace.

sorry if this is harsh but you cant all them idiots for your own mistake

trade lock cards are trade locked you cant trade them, please before you start saying bad things about the company learn how to play the game, if there is a real mistake then say it but after you know its a mistake, and because they gave you a repay that made sense I kind of feel bad for the person being called "dumb" for "not reading my complaint", sorry but you really must learn BEFORE you post, unless this is a joke however if it is then you got me XD

If you have a complaint about how a ticket was handled, or if you feel the response that you received was inappropriate, I would welcome you to submit a support ticket detailing what happened and it will be thoroughly investigated.

As others have stated, some cards and packs are 'trade locked'. This means that are not able to be traded. You can trade packs that you redeem for pack codes and from packs won from tournaments; whereas, generally speaking you are unable to trade cards gained from daily rewards or from packs purchased in the shop with Tokens. As Jammer87 pointed out, this thread goes into detail about locked cards and packs: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/41932-clarifying-tradeable-rewards-vs-non-tradeable/

Because it is best to report complaints about the support team using a Support Ticket, This thread is now closed.

Archived