Schedule maintenance time in my place?

FeiFeiFatsss

I am currently in Bali.Pokemon tcgo will start maintenance from 9am Pacific.What will be my time in Bali?Is it the next day, 1st Nov, 12am?

I am currently in Bali.Pokemon tcgo will start maintenance from 9am Pacific.What will be my time in Bali?Is it the next day, 1st Nov, 12am?

It would be 31st Oct,9:30 pm at your place

kannu3618, on 29 Oct 2016 - 03:25 AM, said:k********, on 29 Oct 2016 - 03:25 AM, said:k********, on 29 Oct 2016 - 03:25 AM, said: It would be 31st Oct,9:30 pm at your place

Assuming he meant local time(meaning the point in time that a particular time zone reaches) if you're outside the United states, you would be 12 hours over the correct answer...

...but alas...

I believe he meant pacific time, and not local time, so here is the true answer to your question: Compare the times I found on t&d(sorry, filtered), knowing that glendale, AZ is the same time as PT at this time(thanks, Daylight Savings, for making the Pacific time zone the same time as MST, since AZ does not observe DST, outside of the late fall/winter months), but that won't be true on november 6th, when the pacific time zone goes out of DST mode to fall back by one hour, resulting in PT reverting to one hour behind Glendale, AZ, until next March, when PT becomes the same time as AZ again:

Glendale, AZ: 9:00 AM at time of maintenance

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia: Midnight Nov. 1st at time of maintenance

Archived