Old player - about QR code

dams999

Hi,

I started to play pokemon card game around 10 years ago, when cards had no QR code, i sold my treasure few years ago ^^ but i have some questions about this online card game version.

1- Does the old pokemon cards (the 3-4 first editions, basic, forest, rocket..) be available in this online card game ? Because we can't put their QR code right (they haven't it)?

2- I know that the game is currently in beta but about the deck builder, can we get the majority of pokemon cards with a virtual equivalent or absolutly need originals cards to play (without the 3 basics online deck) ?

My hope is to rediscover the pleasure of this game without buy all real last deck or booster (knowing that if old editions cannot be purchase, how can we played them^^)

(and sorry for my crappy english XD).

But a great +1 for the current beta, that really funny to play it again with a nice IA for challenger.

1. I don't think they'll have the old pokemon cards, but you never know, it's still in beta! We might get surprised!

2. They wont tell us. ;n;

Hey Otaku!

Most of the cards in TCGO will feature the BLW cards, with older cards sprinkled into the mix. You do not need to buy old card decks. I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying it thus far! (I really enjoy it too!) tounge_smile.png Keep paying attention for further updates!

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Yep i see that black and white deck have old "pokemon" in their box^^, but when i speak about old pokemon card i tell about the real old card, their old picture and old attack^^, as my Charizard with his 120pv and huge 100dmg Fire breath XD, or cards like Mewtwo or Pikachu promo, cards gave with the firsts movies editions.

But i still here for update sure^^ this beta enjoy me a lot.

Archived