Game visually freezes on window change

Yorshee

When I switch to another window and then switch back to PTCGO, sometimes the game will seemingly become unresponsive. The game still 'works' because I can hear the sound effects as I mouse over things, and I can click buttons, though because I can't see what I'm doing it makes it impossible to play. Switching back and forth between windows again doesn't fix it and I'm forced to reset the game. This makes it impossible for me to play because I like to multitask and do other things on my PC while I play. Is there a fix for this? Is it a known issue?

When I switch to another window and then switch back to PTCGO, sometimes the game will seemingly become unresponsive. The game still 'works' because I can hear the sound effects as I mouse over things, and I can click buttons, though because I can't see what I'm doing it makes it impossible to play. Switching back and forth between windows again doesn't fix it and I'm forced to reset the game. This makes it impossible for me to play because I like to multitask and do other things on my PC while I play. Is there a fix for this? Is it a known issue?

a mi me pasa lo mismo, si tienes alguna solucion no dudes en enviar un mensaje

Archived