Chat

POKeMANIACx1233

Why chat no longer excists? (only hello well played etc..) why? what about an option (on/off chat for that) so those who may be offended from chat disable it and others who wanna talk with the enemy turn it on..i want to ask em like informations for pokemon or advices or to play together later or stuff like that..hello well played etc doesnt help a lot to this :D please...it was the only tcg that had chat..it was one thing i like to this game :/

Why chat no longer excists? (only hello well played etc..) why? what about an option (on/off chat for that) so those who may be offended from chat disable it and others who wanna talk with the enemy turn it on..i want to ask em like informations for pokemon or advices or to play together later or stuff like that..hello well played etc doesnt help a lot to this :D please...it was the only tcg that had chat..it was one thing i like to this game :/

1. Because of harassment issues.

2. That already existed, but nobody used it, so the rest of us are being punished for their idiocies.

3. This thread will be locked within 48 hours because they would prefer we did all our ranting on a single thread, which has now fallen into unimportant areas of the list...

Archived