Computer Search Question

UO_DUCKS

Hi all,

I am in need of a Computer Search for my deck, and I was looking at one of the trading card companies thread. There is a Computer Search under the Ace Spec section which is what I am used to seeing, but there was also a Computer Search under the FA/SR trainer list.

Do both versions of the card do the same? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks.

Hey mate,

There is only one Computer Search. I think you were looking at the PKTC thread, and you may have been misread the thread info. They have Computer Search under Ace Specs as well as under the Trade-In section (certain cards you can give instead of packs to cover order cost). Under the Trade-In section it is listed under "Trade-In FA/SR Trainers", so maybe you saw that and are confused. But rest assured there is only one Computer Search in PTCGO.

Cheers

Hey mate,

There is only one Computer Search. I think you were looking at the PKTC thread, and you may have been misread the thread info. They have Computer Search under Ace Specs as well as under the Trade-In section (certain cards you can give instead of packs to cover order cost). Under the Trade-In section it is listed under "Trade-In FA/SR Trainers", so maybe you saw that and are confused. But rest assured there is only one Computer Search in PTCGO.

Cheers

Ah, okay. I got it now. Thanks.

Archived