Some ideas

Bakura2382

Cards that are trade locked should unlock after 30days this does not count for packs

Also the trade menu needs to be inproved so you can see not only how many cards you own but how many cards the other player has that are tradable

Also please bring back the in game chats leave it up to the players to mute the other player during matchs

48 packs of cards for trainer challenge * however many alternate accounts I can make = infinite cards after 1 month. Not only would the trade market be wrecked, buying packs would be useless in real life.

The cards are locked for a very good reason.

48 packs of cards for trainer challenge * however many alternate accounts I can make = infinite cards after 1 month. Not only would the trade market be wrecked, buying packs would be useless in real life.

true, but those trainer challenges are so annoyingly slow :/ And all that chatter too

true, but those trainer challenges are so annoyingly slow :/ And all that chatter too

If there is a way to cheat and get an advantage over someone, no matter what it is or how boring it is, someone will do it. Wish it wasn't that way to be honest.

If there is a way to cheat and get an advantage over someone, no matter what it is or how boring it is, someone will do it. Wish it wasn't that way to be honest.

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. :)

This. Unfortunately there is an aftermarket on 3rd party websites for cards and packs within the PTCGO - making trade locked cards trade-able would significantly exacerbate the plague of "Real Money Trading" (RMT).

I do like that people are tacking on "And I don't like chat being gone" to other topics in hopes that it won't get locked.

Also, trade locked cards need to stay that way.  I don't have kids.  If I had kids I could make them create many accounts to give me free cards.  If I can't, then no one can.

Archived