Are theme decks that I have already open available for the trade after 2.40 update?

MaxyCaruso

with the new update, when i will redeem a theme deck code i will receive a copy for the trade.

but what appenend with theme decks that i have reedem before the update? i will receive a copy for the trade or not?

If they have been opened, they cannot be unopened.  Just like in real life.

That doesn't answer the question though.  Since this is online, there is no difference if it was opened or not, as long as you have all the cards that are supposed to be in it.  If it was not purchased with coins, then it should be available for trade.  Is there a ruling on this, mods?

If the theme deck is in your collection un-burst (it's in the packs tab and you haven't opened it - just like an un-opened booster pack) and was from code card redemption or purchased with gems, I believe that it will be available to be traded.

If the theme deck is in your collection un-burst (it's in the packs tab and you haven't opened it - just like an un-opened booster pack) and was from code card redemption or purchased with gems, I believe that it will be available to be traded.

"I believe" is not an answer to me.  Will it be automatically opened, or will it be available for trade?

Also, if I redeem a deck which is not a theme deck, will it be available for trade?

"I believe" is not an answer to me.  Will it be automatically opened, or will it be available for trade?

Also, if I redeem a deck which is not a theme deck, will it be available for trade?

Mods, hello?  You are shutting down threads, but largely ignoring us who ask you questions?

Its all stated in the next version 2.4 changelog.

Theme deck you havent received, will be automatically opened and not for trade.

The theme deck that you already have, wont be opened automatically, and is tradable

Archived