Imakuni?'s Doduo (Evolutions 112)

Oldschool1990

How exactly do you intend to implement this card into the game?

from Bulbapedia:

Imakuni?'s Doduo

pokemon power: frenzied escape

When this Doduo retreats, hold this card and throw it as hard as you can because Doduo is running away. Throw the card horizontally with a snap to get the farthest distance!

2 colorless: harmonize (30)

From the moment you use this attack, you must begin to sing a song. (While the song is being sung, the game continues.) When the song is finished, this attack does 30 damage.

If Evolutions is standard legal, then this card is standard legal aswell.

I hope you add microphone support and don't sue me for inflicting grievous bodily harm to my opponents when I begin to sing.

How exactly do you intend to implement this card into the game?

from Bulbapedia:

Imakuni?'s Doduo

pokemon power: frenzied escape

When this Doduo retreats, hold this card and throw it as hard as you can because Doduo is running away. Throw the card horizontally with a snap to get the farthest distance!

2 colorless: harmonize (30)

From the moment you use this attack, you must begin to sing a song. (While the song is being sung, the game continues.) When the song is finished, this attack does 30 damage.

If Evolutions is standard legal, then this card is standard legal aswell.

I hope you add microphone support and don't sue me for inflicting grievous bodily harm to my opponents when I begin to sing.

Sing a song. It's 5 minutes long, and the game is ongoing. While you sing, your opponent takes a turn, then it comes back to you. You attack again, and somehow you need to be singing two songs now, because the attack requires that you begin at that point, and finish (not "stop") to deal damage.

It could all be ignored, but for the ability to delay the damage-dealing until a later point when an effect may have been added or removed.

There's a better chance that the card will be illegal because they can't implement the effect properly.

I am still waiting for an Imakuni card which is worthy of an extremely weird, but viable, strategy.

this one is... fling it at your opponent's face and make them blink. When they do flip the board around.. Nobody will ever know :P

sadly this card was way to good to be used here is why it is to good for its own good

its ability lets you toss it away!

do you understand how overpowered this is!!!!! 

this is so op you can throw it right at your opponent and give them a paper cut this way to good to be used

its attack lets you sing a song!!!!

you can sing any song and do 30 damage and you can sing a song that can sound so bad that your opponent will concede!

This card is clearly to good to be used!

it cant be used because A you can't throw cards online, B you cant sing songs online and for balancing issues

If they do make it-i hope there will be a FULL ART version of it. ^_____^

IMAKUNI-4-LIFE PEOPLES!!!!!!

LONG LIVE GREAT IMAKUNI!!!!

IMAKUNI FOR PRESIDENT!!! (With him in office-you will get RICHER$$$ and the best part about it is you WONT FEEL GUILTY about it either.

^______________________________________^

They really need to make that baby competitive-legal.  It's a joke card, true-but we've had things almost as bad in the past. (cough cedric juniper cough)  This would be so fun to use in a deck using dodrio.  you wouldn't get to activate it much, but when you did...  I bet more people would start running Retreat Aid just so they could use this thing. :D 

Hm, I got one.

The funny thing is, it's actually even behind your rare in the pack.
1 foil rare, 1 rare EX and then this card behind both, all face-down.

Archived