My Surplus Cards for your Roaring Sky

max32td

My Surplus Cards for your Roaring Sky Packs
my ign: max32td
Please offer me a fair trade, i am willing to accept slightly below market price.

Looking For : Any Standard Packs

Trading:

1 Bastiodon Steam Siege 70
1 Beedril Primal Clash 3
1 Clauncher Steam Siege 33
2 Deoxys RS33
2 Drifblim SS47
1 Fletchinder SS95
1 Froakie Breakpoint38
1 Golem EX Generations46
1 Hoppip SS3
1 Joltik PF26
1 Litwick Noble Victories 57
1 Litwick PF41
1 Meowth SS88
2 Mew Fates Collide29
1 Nidoran SS43
1 Nosepass SS54
1 Pumpkaboo PF44
1 Regice Ancient Origin 24
1 Torchic Primal Clash 26

2 Toxicroak EX Flashfire41
4 Unown Ancient Origin30
2 Vespiqueen AO10
4 Yanma SS6

1 Acro Bike Primal Clash 122
1 Dimension Valley PF93
1 Enchanced Hammer PF94
1 Gardevoir Spirit Link Primal Clash 130
1 Greedy Dice SS102
1 Hex Maniac AO75
1 Judge Breakthorugh 143
1 Lost remover Call of Legend 80
1 Lysandre Flashfire 90
2 Pokemon Ranger SS104
1 Red card Generations 71
4 Special Charge SS105
1 VS Seeker PF109
1 Xerosic PF110

2 Dangerous Energy
1 Burning Energy

Mewtwo Deck Box
Orange Mega Blaziken Coin
Pikachu Collection Costume Hat
Pikachu Collection Costume Hat
Pikachu Collection Poke Ball Shirt

Give me some offers?

You did a really good job of listing all of your extras.  But, do you know what I'm afraid of? ...that you may think your cards are worth more than they really are. And I hesitate to even respond, because I don't want to dash your hopes.

You took the time to list them, but you don't think "commons" like Froakie, Hoppip, Nidoran, and Torchic are worth very much, do you?  Of the 2 EX's you've got, only one of them is worthy to go in a deck.

The problem is, Roaring Skies packs are at a premium right now, not just for me, but I think for most people. You'll probably get a better response if you remain flexible about pack choices.

If you don't mind me asking, since you mentioned "market value," what do you think ALL of them are worth, as a lot?  Is there something special that you're trying to get packs for? ...a special card?

What do you think a "fair" starting point is?

Have you ever thought of actually trying to trade them in public trade?

Now i know it'll take a lot longer and alot more effort on you're part, but im pretty sure with the added extra effort you will be able to trade most of that for something decent.

Then trade that stuff for roaring skies packs?

I know that's what i would do but then that's just me :D

You did a really good job of listing all of your extras.  But, do you know what I'm afraid of? ...that you may think your cards are worth more than they really are. And I hesitate to even respond, because I don't want to dash your hopes.

You took the time to list them, but you don't think "commons" like Froakie, Hoppip, Nidoran, and Torchic are worth very much, do you?  Of the 2 EX's you've got, only one of them is worthy to go in a deck.

The problem is, Roaring Skies packs are at a premium right now, not just for me, but I think for most people. You'll probably get a better response if you remain flexible about pack choices.

If you don't mind me asking, since you mentioned "market value," what do you think ALL of them are worth, as a lot?  Is there something special that you're trying to get packs for? ...a special card?

What do you think a "fair" starting point is?

thank you for being honest, i guess i my cards doesnt worth much. I be flexible about pack choice. when i define fair, i mean cheaper than trading company price. and ur right, i got some cards that i want, and i dont have much pack lefts, thats why i start this garage sale.

Have you ever thought of actually trying to trade them in public trade?

Now i know it'll take a lot longer and alot more effort on you're part, but im pretty sure with the added extra effort you will be able to trade most of that for something decent.

Then trade that stuff for roaring skies packs?

I know that's what i would do but then that's just me :D

i loved too, but i kinda busy IRL.

How many roar Skies do you want for golem ex

0.2 RS

Would you trade XY-era packs for these cards?  ...and how many?  Your choice of AOR, BKP, BKT, PHF, PRC, or STS.

1 Mew (FCL 29)
2 Toxicroak EX (FLF 41)
1 Volcanion EX (STS 26)

Also, would you consider Generations packs for your 18 trainers?  ...and how many?

Let me know if this is something we can work out, okay.

Would you trade XY-era packs for these cards?  ...and how many?  Your choice of AOR, BKP, BKT, PHF, PRC, or STS.

1 Mew (FCL 29)

2 Toxicroak EX (FLF 41)

1 Volcanion EX (STS 26)

Also, would you consider Generations packs for your 18 trainers?  ...and how many?

Let me know if this is something we can work out, okay.

sry, volcanion got sold.

i accept standard packs except fates collide

i probably need some time to count. basically, i would like to price my stuff cheaper 50% than violet or phantom trading company (whoever is cheaper)

sry, volcanion got sold.

i accept standard packs except fates collide

i probably need some time to count. basically, i would like to price my stuff cheaper 50% than violet or phantom trading company (whoever is cheaper)

Okay, no pressure from me.  Feel free to decline, but I would offer 3 Ancient Origins for these...

1 Mew (FCL 29)

2 Toxicroak EX (FLF 41)

And would take all 18 Trainers for 6 Generations.  This is a bit cheaper than the trading companies, but more than your 50% proposal.

Let me know, either way.  You can FR me in-game if you need to discuss, or post here.

Archived