Does anyone else experience this?

Arcane_9

Hey everyone!

The game doesn't exactly crash. What happens is I would lag a bit and then all of a sudden I cant click my cards or do anything. Then the timer would count down and I lose the game eventually cause I can't do anything but the opponent is still playing cards and attaching energy. Has anyone solved this yet instead of just closing the game?

Best of luck to everyone playing Pokemon :)

I have the same issue when i exchange pokemon from the bench or while my opponent is loading the game that happened when i played in a event it started and it froze saying"waiting for opponent to load game" there was no timers decks card or avatars only a playing board i closed the game then reopened it after it loaded back up it took me right back into the match still frozen i waited like 3 mins then tried again same thing finnally i clicked the concede button and the match end and i got the loss a waste of 8 tickets also i have issues doing counter offer i click counter offer and it loads a tiny piece of the trade screen and i can only cancel the trade then the main trade menu wont load up unless i switch to another menu

Archived