Price of gem promo Regirock XY49?

RobRatt

I'll admit it.  I got carried away with Wayback Wednesday a while ago, with the most egregious being the Regirock gem promo.

May I ask? ...in your opinion, what would be a fair price to sell Regirock XY49 for?

I see it listed at 12**.  But haven't seen many in Public Offers for sale.  Any input is appreciated.

From my standpoint, a fair trade would be Jolteon-EX, or something like FA Jirachi-EX+2Audino-EX.  I can't put in much on the precise values, but that's about what seems right to my brain.  On the other hand, demand has dropped...

From my standpoint, a fair trade would be Jolteon-EX, or something like FA Jirachi-EX+2Audino-EX.  I can't put in much on the precise values, but that's about what seems right to my brain.  On the other hand, demand has dropped...

not demand, sellers are just holding on to them as they raise in value again, after they took a bunch from that wayback Wednesday, so is black greninja. but you can still get them as not all cards are being owned by big sellers. 

Someone on pub is selling theirs for 12 rs. Someone else is offering regirock promo for 11.

Thanks everyone, for your replies so far.  I guess there's another way to find out too.

...Experiment.

For grins and giggles, I just put one up for 6 ROS.  Will see IF it goes, or hopefully, how fast.

UPDATE:  Posting Expired (8 hours).  Not accepted by anyone at 6 packs.  I realize that one offering is not much of a scientific sample, but it's enough for me to conclude that I'll hold onto them a bit longer. :)

What is "Wayback Wednesday?"

A couple months back (I think in July), they did a test/experiment in the game.  It was only for 3 weeks, and "Wayback Wednesday" is what they called it.  During tournaments on those Wednesdays, the wheel would give out previously hard-to-get promos.  Each week was a new set of 2-3 choices.  Many people sold their winnings on those days, and many others gobbled them up.

The Regirock promo I made this post about was something like 60 ROS packs until then.

That sounds cool, sorry I missed that. Was this "experiment" not successful enough for them to implement it on a non-trial basis?

I would imagine I speak for most, but I thought the "experiment" was highly successful and I have no idea why they haven't brought it back. It was fun to get the promos and older packs.

A couple months back (I think in July), they did a test/experiment in the game.  It was only for 3 weeks, and "Wayback Wednesday" is what they called it.  During tournaments on those Wednesdays, the wheel would give out previously hard-to-get promos.  Each week was a new set of 2-3 choices.  Many people sold their winnings on those days, and many others gobbled them up.

The Regirock promo I made this post about was something like 60 ROS packs until then.

That sounds amazing! Shame we can't get any info on whether is was deemed succesful or not. :(

Archived