I cant trade 100+ packs on public trades!?

Adhir1995

Just ... why!? Why is this a thing?! really why I mean can someone explain to me this insanity, how is one supposed to get vivid sets or SR UBs etc if you cant trade 700 rs in one go :(

I have heard this is why people trade their RS for shaymins and trade shaymins for said items but just why is there a restriction in the first place?

I agree. I don't see any logic to being able to ask for more than 100, but not being able to offer more than 100. I'm sure it was initially put in place to prevent spamming (500 commons for something really good), but I would argue that is can be spammed way more by being able to ask for more than 100. No, I don't want to give you 392 EX/FA/SR for your 2 Fates Collide and 3 Pikachu Boxes (actual offer on public). A change to this surely wouldn't take more than half an hour to implement. 

I agree. I don't see any logic to being able to ask for more than 100, but not being able to offer more than 100. I'm sure it was initially put in place to prevent spamming (500 commons for something really good), but I would argue that is can be spammed way more by being able to ask for more than 100. No, I don't want to give you 392 EX/FA/SR for your 2 Fates Collide and 3 Pikachu Boxes (actual offer on public). A change to this surely wouldn't take more than half an hour to implement. 

THIS! An Update with this change needs to happen :D

THIS! An Update with this change needs to happen :D

Stop that! The solution would probably be that we can't even ask for more than 100 items anymore! lol

Stop that! The solution would probably be that we can't even ask for more than 100 items anymore! lol

oh no! D: I never thought of that! Thanks for saving us Outlaw xD Klappa

Archived