card packs and cards for trade

POKeMANIACx1233

can u make card packs like real life? to open em one by one? cause open it all auto its bad :( and i dont like it ><.also why i cant trade a card that i have 1 time? why i need to have it 2 or 3 more? what if i dont need it and someone else does and i want something else for my deck? why i should get more of this useless card for me? just to trade it.. thats rly stupid..i just cant get it..

can u make card packs like real life? to open em one by one? cause open it all auto its bad :( and i dont like it ><.also why i cant trade a card that i have 1 time? why i need to have it 2 or 3 more? what if i dont need it and someone else does and i want something else for my deck? why i should get more of this useless card for me? just to trade it.. thats rly stupid..i just cant get it..

You can earn 10-card booster packs from trainer challenges, match rewards, from the VS Ladder, or in several other ways. You can also buy them in the shop. However, these booster packs you unlock for free are not tradeable, nor are the cards inside (if you open it).

The only way to get tradeable booster packs without paying IRL is to play in Events (tournaments). By winning the tournaments (or just participating in them), you get tradeable chests and packs. Of course, the higher you go in the tournament, the more packs you'll get.

Also, if you look at your cards in the Collection, you'll notice that there is a blue number, and then a gray number with a lock next to it. The blue number shows how many of that card are tradeable; the gray number is how many you own that are not tradeable.

Hope this helps!

You can earn 10-card booster packs from trainer challenges, match rewards, from the VS Ladder, or in several other ways. You can also buy them in the shop. However, these booster packs you unlock for free are not tradeable, nor are the cards inside (if you open it).

The only way to get tradeable booster packs without paying IRL is to play in Events (tournaments). By winning the tournaments (or just participating in them), you get tradeable chests and packs. Of course, the higher you go in the tournament, the more packs you'll get.

Also, if you look at your cards in the Collection, you'll notice that there is a blue number, and then a gray number with a lock next to it. The blue number shows how many of that card are tradeable; the gray number is how many you own that are not tradeable.

Hope this helps!

thanks but i still dont get why all this? and dont they just make all cards tradeable :/

Cards obtained by redeeming codes from packs purchased in real life are trade-able; as well as cards obtained via tournaments/events.

All others are trade-locked to prevent system abuse/exploits by using multiple accounts to obtain free rewards.

Cards obtained by redeeming codes from packs purchased in real life are trade-able; as well as cards obtained via tournaments/events.

All others are trade-locked to prevent system abuse/exploits by using multiple accounts to obtain free rewards.

thanks for explaining that  i rly appreciate this

Archived