new tournaments

DanteNephil

it could be possible to make a tournament without ex-pokemons?, i'm really tired of been defeated by players with decks full with ex-cards, i can't get better cards because i always lose on the 1st round of the tournament and always is the same. 

theres the theme tourneys that cost 4 tickets i recommend joining it if you are still new (note theres a rotation that happen everyweek between standard/expended/and theme tourneys) so if the theme tourneys cost gold wait until the rotation happens

btw i join expended tourneys using nightmarch and yenmega break decks both use a single EX and thats shaymin

Having Shaymin and Full-ex big powerfull pokemon doesnt mean to win or lose match 

Everydeck has some advantage or disadvantages,having shaymin-ex give you great card draw but liability comes 110hp and 2 prize card electric weakness,and garbodor make your shaymin useless 

Some decks slow to start became powerfull later For example like Greninja Deck and Gyrados Deck

Both of them draw engine octilary and they are non-ex powerfull decks

Non-ex deck you need to discard 6 pokemon,Ex only need 3

Believe or not discarding 6 pokemon takes time a lot  :)

Having Shaymin and Full-ex big powerfull pokemon doesnt mean to win or lose match 

Everydeck has some advantage or disadvantages,having shaymin-ex give you great card draw but liability comes 110hp and 2 prize card electric weakness,and garbodor make your shaymin useless 

Some decks slow to start became powerfull later For example like Greninja Deck and Gyrados Deck

Both of them draw engine octilary and they are non-ex powerfull decks

Non-ex deck you need to discard 6 pokemon,Ex only need 3

Believe or not discarding 6 pokemon takes time a lot  :)

This has been addressed time and again.  I will say it again.

This will NEVER happen.  Newbs need to get off the anti-EX train and focus more on strategies to overcome the decks they are losing to.  Don't shape the game so YOU can have an easier time, shape YOUR game so you can survive in the current meta.

Archived