Got reported for no reason

DarkAkidna

I was posting trades and was reported I then get a message saying if I think this decision is an error to go onto the Pokemon support centre and get a support ticket please help I'm so confused

Don't worry about it.  If it's true that you weren't doing anything wrong, nothing at all will happen to you.  Reports are thoroughly investigated.

I can confirm what SuperStone has said is true.

All player reports are thoroughly investigated, and if you didn't do anything wrong, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. If for some reason, your account is disciplined by a moderator, and you feel that action is incorrect or unjustified, we welcome you to submit a support ticket and it will be investigated further.

Hope that helps!

I was entirely behaving in just worried I won't be able to use trade chat now

This is what the message said.

"You have been reported for your recent comments in the chat log.if you feel this has been in error please contact Pokemon support centre on the website to submit a support ticket"

These are what I was posting

"How much is hoopa ex fa worth"

"How much are Roaring skies packs worth"

"FT Hoopa Ex FA LF RS packs"

I don't think any of that was bad

I was asking in trading post and some in the lobby as there was someone spamming the trading post badly and lots of people reported them apparently

Like I say I just hope people can read my messages on trade post and lobby

I was entirely behaving in just worried I won't be able to use trade chat now

This is what the message said.

"You have been reported for your recent comments in the chat log.if you feel this has been in error please contact Pokemon support centre on the website to submit a support ticket"

I don't think any of that was bad

I was asking in trading post and some in the lobby as there was someone spamming the trading post badly and lots of people reported them apparently

Like I say I just hope people can read my messages on trade post and lobby

Don't worry, some people are just trolls that report for no reason, your messages will still be seen in the trade post, if you were muted you wouldn't be able to post messages at all in the game

This is what the message said

I have found peopole that report for next to no reason as well, I made a joke about wanting a magikarp ex  :P  and got reported for something as harmless as that, I have posted things all most the same as what you put and I have seen others as well, and we are all fine so do not worry.

Also a RS pack is worth 2 normal packs

Archived