Any tips for a new deck?

Mafreel96

Hello, I'm Mafreel96, I just started a week ago and i really like this game.

I wanna try some Standard Deck, 'cause theme deck are only around Crushing Current, now I'm using the grass one (Virizion, vileplume, vespiquen, ariados); but it does not look like good.

So, do you have any tips for a new deck? I have to buy some new decks or packs?

P.S. I really like Gyarados if there's a good deck with it.

Welcome to the Pokemon TCGO :D 

You are in very much the best luck ever, there so happens to be the perfect gyarados deck that is budget friendly and can be made easy :o 

This deck is based on gyarados with ancienct trait double that has the attack "Full retaliation" that does 30+ 30 for every magikarp that has a damage counter on it, which only costs 1 double colourless energy.

So if you have 1 magikarp with 2 damage counters on it, the attack does 90 damage, this is achieved with the stadium "Team Magma's secret base" which puts 2 damage counters on non Magma pokemon placed on the bench

There are quite a few decklists out there if you check on yewtube on YellowSwellow, Team Fish Knuckles and many other Poketuber Channels

If you need anything extra from this list that I have any spares of then I can hook you up :D

Really thanks man. :)

A friend of mine told me about a deck with articuno and salamence easy to do 'cause I just have to buy 2 copies of that theme deck. But seems like salamence is hard to play.

But now i'm glad to know i can play gyarados. I checked YellowSwellow's channel and yes, seems like I'm too far to play that deck, i miss many cards. But i'll work on it.

I miss 1 meowstik ex, 1 mr mime, 1 gyarados, 1 octilery, 4 team magma hideout, and many cards that I don't even know the name lol.

Really thanks man. :)

A friend of mine told me about a deck with articuno and salamence easy to do 'cause I just have to buy 2 copies of that theme deck. But seems like salamence is hard to play.

But now i'm glad to know i can play gyarados. I checked YellowSwellow's channel and yes, seems like I'm too far to play that deck, i miss many cards. But i'll work on it.

I miss 1 meowstik ex, 1 mr mime, 1 gyarados, 1 octilery, 4 team magma hideout, and many cards that I don't even know the name lol.

Awesome! Yeah I know that salamence, its ok but this gyarados kicks but! :D 

You can friend me ingame and then I can trade my surplus things :P 

You also can make a thread in the in-game exchange for getting staples needed if we do not meet online anytime soon

Archived