Cards i had gone.

POKeMANIACx1233

my brother is new and win some bot at trainer battle to win some packs (he play on tablet).he said he won gyarados ex red and some others ex (idk if i can believe him cause its a small kid :P but maybe he say the truth. can u check somehow what hapen and if he actualy gets those cards? maybe it was something from u guys? idk.. his name is JohnVoy

If logging out and logging back in again does not display all of the cards on ones account as expected, then I would suggest contacting the Support Team, who should be in a position to help track down those missing cards. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

If logging out and logging back in again does not display all of the cards on ones account as expected, then I would suggest contacting the Support Team, who should be in a position to help track down those missing cards. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

well i didnt get a reply yet how long it takes? :/

Support tickets are responded to in the order that they are received. If they are not already investigating the issue, they are working their way towards your ticket as we speak.

Hope that helps and thanks for your patience

Support tickets are responded to in the order that they are received. If they are not already investigating the issue, they are working their way towards your ticket as we speak.

Hope that helps and thanks for your patience

still 0 anwser what is going on? sry for spaming but :(

Archived