LF people to look at "bad players" posts

ahoodedman

I did an experiment with my brother who has been on the forums for much longer than me, we both made 2 posts one with average size and one big post heavy detailed and this happened me as a low ranking forums user got very few views and my post I spent 2 hours to make NOBODY viewed it, a fully detailed guide, where has my brother, got about 20 views on his 2 posts which were the the same in size and quality as mine all because I am a "noob".  

Lets compare it to a real life example, how about what use to happen with skin colour, before people with different skin colour were treated bad as if they were less than everybody else. If you think about this is very similar to that, and that in lots of places in the world as ended, I hope here in the forums people will do the same and do whats right.

Also I know that some of you will deny and that is fine but just try to remember back when you were knew to the forums, were you treated like you are now?

Perhaps much of this comes from your nonexistent profile.  I mean, when people see the white box, the first thing they think is "newbie."  That's not a good thing, because some people here are very experienced but simply don't want to have a picture (such as TheOtherGym).

How does one compare forum post sizes... to race? 

If you read the whole post I mean how people treat lowing ranked players worse, relating to what happened in the past with skin color

Perhaps much of this comes from your nonexistent profile.  I mean, when people see the white box, the first thing they think is "newbie."  That's not a good thing, because some people here are very experienced but simply don't want to have a picture (such as TheOtherGym).

This is what this whole post is about good to know at least one person understands

If you read the whole post I mean how people treat lowing ranked players worse, relating to what happened in the past with skin color

Again how are the 2 related? 

Again how are the 2 related? 

They are not related was is related is at a time both things had others being treated worse than those considered "better"

They are not related was is related is at a time both things had others being treated worse than those considered "better"

But why compare the 2? race hate is based on colour of skin without judging anything else

Bad player based on how the player plays, literally judging by skill and nothing else, meaning that all players before showing their skill is fair game, after showing it is a different story

All right, let's move on.  That whole race thing was irrelevant to the point.  As for the point itself: people naturally get more involved with things from people they know.  If we want to overexplain life, it all boils down to fear of the unknown...

Be Constructive: New threads should have a clear title. The original post should make the purpose of the thread easily understandable. Replies should add new insight or information to the conversation. Spamming, flaming, trolling, and bumping add nothing positive to the conversation and will not be tolerated. Though petitions and polls are constructive at the outset, they frequently degenerate into unconstructive arguments and are therefore not permitted.

For a list of forum rules please see: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

This thread is now closed.

Archived